Counter Strike adds a new case!
Counter Strike Global Offensive’s new update has brought in a few additional changes and tweaks, however many are hyped mainly for the introduction of the new case ; the Gamma Case. With the issued update on June the 15, the gamma case offers 17 community created skins and most excitedly, 6 brand new knife finishes.
With this update there are also many small adjustments made, with these being the most notable:
- - Accounts will be made prime once a verified phone number is validated and the user’s account is at least Lieutenant Rank 21
- - Prime members can now selectively chose to match only with other prime members im Matchmaking.
- - All members in a lobby must have prime for the option to be made available to search for solely prime members.
- - Reduced distortion for the Mag 7, Nagev and M249 as well as an upgraded sound fidelity
- - Updated Smoke grenade sound to reduce interference between bomb defusal
- - New sound cue when shooting with low ammo
- - New text chat messages within a party
- - New players will gain a significant experience boost in recruit and private ranks.
- - New players can now access Match making at level 2
- - A player controlling a bot and surviving is eligible for end of round money
- - Money earned by player mid round in classic game modes will not be available to be spent on the same round
- - Compensation for Suicide or disconnection will no longer be awarded during the warmup time
For a full briefing of these updates you can visit them here.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!